Arizona, especially the Phoenix metropolitan area, continues to be one of the hottest real estate markets in the nation. Whether it’s the diversity of its people, the phenomenal climate or job opportunities, people come here from all over the world to raise their families.
In addition, the AZ real estate market offers affordable housing, giving families the opportunity to start building their “nest egg.” Here are three other great reasons to consider Arizona:
- Professional Sports. Arizona has become one of the leading states when it comes to professional sports. There was a day when the Phoenix Suns (NBA) was the only game in town. Arizona residents have a variety to choose from when it comes to professional sports, including:
- Arizona Diamondbacks (MLB).
- Phoenix Coyotes (NHL).
- Phoenix Mercury (WNBA).
- Arizona Rattlers (Arena Football).
- The Waste Management Open (PGA).
- Spring training, including the Diamondbacks, Dodgers, Giants, Reds, Indians, Royals, Cubs and many more.
- Recreational Opportunities. One of the first things new residents learn about Arizona is that there is so much to do. Arizona is comprised of:
- Lakes for skiing and jet skiing.
- Mountains for snow skiing and camping.
- Hundreds of golf courses.
- Hiking trails.
- Parks for sports, playing, volleyball and much more.
- Major International Airport. Sky Harbor Airport has become one of the easiest airports to navigate. With daily international and national flights, getting to where you need to go is a simple click away. You are never too far from where you need to go.
No matter where you are coming from, Arizona has something for everyone. At West USA Realty, we can help you make your Arizona real estate dreams come true. Contact me Today!